Monday, October 1, 2012

Mr. Spartacus

Hello workout faithfuls! Hope everyone had a great weekend! It is not October. Engage for the best time of the year. I know I have mentioned this before so I will not bore you, but I do love this time of year. We are going to begin bulking probably next week. As October 1 is usually my start date, however, I have a challenge race this weekend so need to be in running / endurance shape for one more week. So here we go, the last Spartacus workout of the year.... maybe.

Complete the following 10 exercises for a minute a piece, then move on. Repeat this circuit 3 times.

1. Get-ups
2. Star Jumps
3. Plank to Push-up
4. Bupree (with 2 mountain climbers as well)
5. Push-up to Crunch (Do a push-up, then roll over and crunch, then roll back over)
6. Bent Over Row to Dead Lift (use dumbbells)
7.180 Squat Jumps
8. Curl to Shoulder Press to Triceps Extension
9. Opposite side toe touch (works your balance and core)
10. Lunge Twist (use a medicine ball)

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment