Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just 2 for You

New kind of workout coming at you yet again. I am preparing for another go at the Tough Mudder this weekend. This time with a ruck sack full of bricks to accompany me. So this will be the last workout of the week for me. Going to be just right to. It is basically based on the moves I will be doing this weekend. Not necessarily to make me stronger  but to get my muscles prepared for the same actions they will be doing. Think of it as perfect practice!

Preform 10 reps of the leg exercises and 6 reps of the lat/back exercises. Make sure you are struggling for that last rep!

1A. One Legged Squat
1B. Wide Grip Pull-ups


2A. Seated Leg Press
2B. Close Grip Pull-ups


3A. Weighted Lunges
3B.  Chin-ups


4A. Goblet Squats
4B. Hammer Grip Pull-ups


5A. Jump Squats
5B. Wide Grip Pull-ups


6A. Leg Curls
6B. Close Grip Pull-ups

Have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment