Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yoga Class

Ok, I am motivated now in an entirely different way. I saw Cirque Du Soleil last night.  It was incredible. But more than that it was completely motivating. My new goal, and I will achieve this by year end, is to dunk a basketball (I am 5 foot 10 inches) and to do a back flip (I am as flexible as a clay pot). Pretty lofty goals I know, but add it to the list of things. So, I have been doing some research this morning on how to train the body to do these things. First thing first, I need the flexibility. So time to hit the Yoga mats. Embarrassingly this will only be the third time this year I will be doing Yoga. No more! Now making this a weekly thing. If Yoga is not your thing, you can always do past workouts.  I will keep you posted on my progress! Hopefully post a video of both by years end!

No comments:

Post a Comment