Monday, July 2, 2012

Meathead Monday

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather was incredible so I really hope you took full advantage of it and played outside.  Welcome to another big week. With only 2 days away from 4th of July, we need to have a solid workout today. And to have a solid workout, we need to do one fit for a true meathead. How do we do that? Well, by doing the two largest muscle groups through compound exercises over and over again! If you think repetition is stupid, then check out Bolero by Ravel to change your mind.

SQUATS AND PULL-UPS!!!

1A. Squats: 10 sets (10, 12, 14, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4)
1B. Pull-ups: 10 sets (As many as possible, do not go over 10 though)

Looks so simple, but try it. I am really sore and I did this Saturday.  If at any time, switch to leg presses for squats and pull-downs for pull-ups.  I switched to both for the 8th, 9th and 10th sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment