Monday, March 19, 2012

The Fine 500

Today is definitely one of my favorite workouts. As the name implies, you will be doing a total of 500 reps today. It will be a full body workout! This ought to get the week off started right. You are racing against your own time here, rest when you need to. I will be doing this workout tonight and will post my time. Best of luck everyone.

1. 25 Pull ups ** Do lat pull downs if you need to **
2. 50 Bench Press (135 lbs.)
3. 50 Box Jumps (24 inches)
4. 50 Shoulder Swing (20 lbs.)
5. 50 Clean and Press (85 lbs.)
6. 50 Gorilla Pull ups ** Do leg lifts for substitution **
7. 50 Bent Over Rows (85 lbs.)
8. 50 Jump Lunges (10 lbs Dumbbell)
9. 50 Judo Push ups
10. 50 Scissor Crunches
11. 25 Pull ups ** Do lat pull downs if you need to **

for exercises that require 2 sides, do 25 of each.


Just finished. Time was 38:20. Hardest workout I have ever done. Only substitution was for number 6 where I did 25 Gorilla pullups then 25 Leg Lifts. Easily the hardest part was the Judo Push ups.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ignored number 2 and number 11. Instead of number 6, I did leg raises on the floor. Number 7 was done on a machine. Number 5 was only 45 pounds and was executed as shoulder raises to military press.

    Time - 36:59

    I was dripping sweat to the point that everyone around me was probably grossed out. Overall utterly fantastic!

    sorry for the re-post, there is no edit button.

    ReplyDelete