Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting Ready for Thursday

Big this week everyone. We have Thanksgiving in 3 days! Not only is it my favorite holiday of the year, but it is the holiday where I ruthlessly stuff my face silly until I can barely breathe. Now, the week building up to this massive eating en devour is extremely important because I need to be hungry and craving foot so I can stuff as much in as possible. I'm not saying I am concerned about putting weight on, but it may be in the back of my head. So this week, we are torching fat the next 3 days. Then lifting heavy this weekend. Oh, I am also playing some football Saturday with some old high school friends. It is my goal to embarrass and destroy each and everyone of them.

1. 4 mile run

2. 400 push-ups

3. 100 pull-ups

Basic, hardcore, and awesome.

Tomorrow will be more complicated. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment