Thursday, May 3, 2012

Triathlon Time

Solid pump yesterday. Feeling large today and I like it! Going to ease back the muscle building today and hit up some cardio. Since I have a 10 mile race on Sunday, this will be my last day for cardio routines. The next 2 days ill participate in aerobic exercises and rest. On a side note, I urge everyone to check out the GORUCK challenge. I have just signed up and cannot wait for the event to take place. With the right attitude and work ethic, I know everyone is capable of doing it!

Here goes our mini triathlon:

1. 20 minutes of swimming - if you do not have access to a pool, use an erg.

2. 20 minute bike ride

3. 20 minute swim

** AB CIRCUIT!!! **

complete the following 3 times

1A. 25 crunches on exercise ball
1B. 25 crunches on cable pull down machine
1C. 15 weighted leg lifts
1D. 30 second plank on exercise ball


No comments:

Post a Comment