Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Chump Pump Circuit

Today's lovely workout is completely made up. Not even sure if it will be effective or good for you. All I know is that I want my lift load (reps* weight) to be as high as possible. So in order to achieve this, I will be doing 5 compound mega exercises 5 times. I will be shooting for 5 reps a piece. So that is 125 compound reps in one day!! Nice!!  These lifts together will work just about every muscle in your body. So I hope you are ready to bring the pump.

** Preform the following as a circuit. Rest 2 minutes before starting again.  Choose a weight that you can lift about 6 times... but only take 5 reps each time **

1. Squats
2. Incline Bench Press
3. Clean and Press
4. Gorilla Pull-ups (do more than 5 if you can)
5. Dead Lift (add in a shoulder shrug at the end)

After lifting, take a 4 mile run. You burn the most fat running after a workout now that your glycogen levels are depleted!

No comments:

Post a Comment