Friday, May 25, 2012

Jonacus!!!

Ok, I admit. I have been lazy. Sorry. But as I am not officially on memorial day weekend time, can you blame me? I mean the weather has been great and everything is set for an amazing weekend. Except for one thing of course... We need to have a killer workout! Get those muscles popping and that body simmering for the warm weather and shirtless events. So to do that we are going to preform the Jonacus. It is like the Spartacus workout but only more powerful. Wait, you have never heard of Jonacus? Well believe me, he is much more powerful.

** Preform the following for 60 seconds each. Rest 15 seconds between each exercise, then rest ofr 3 minutes after the set. Repeat 3 times **

1. Goblet Jump Squat
2. Walking Push-up to Row
3. T Push-ups with Press
4. Deadlift to Bent Over Row
5. Forward Jump Squat to Push-up
6. Clean and Press
7. Roll Back to Get-ups
8. Backward Lunge Twist
9. Push-up to Mountain Climber
10. Pull-ups
11. Curl to Press to Tricep Raise

OOOOHHH YEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment