Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Good To Be Back

Hello all!
I hope everyone has been well these past 2.5 weeks. I apologize for not giving the heads up but I have been in Africa. I was there to raise money for VSO and climb Mount Kilimanjaro. It was truly a rewarding, emotional and inspiring experience. The workouts I have been going through the past few months have more than prepared me for the physical challenges I faced while over there. Because of this, I am further dedicated to providing workouts that help each and every aspect of your body. A quote I like is when 10 fitness professionals were asked what it meant to be in shape. My favorite response was something along the lines of this: "When you can run into a burning building, climb a few stories of stairs and bring out anyone injured, then you are in shape." Great quote, and re-affirms my belief that every aspect of your body needs to be at its best.
So with this in mind, we are going to continue to embark on our mission of becoming healthy, fit and strong (mentally and physically).  But first, I need to get back into the groove of things, I havn't lifted a weight in almost 3 weeks!!! I will be taking it somewhat slow and easy the next few days in order to re-aquatint my muscles. You can always spice up these workouts, I am sure you know how by now.  

1.Bench Press: 4 sets (12, 10, 8, 12)

2. Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets (10, 10, 10)

3. Cable Fly: 3 sets (12, 12, 12)

4. Body Weight Dips: 3 sets (each till failure)

5. Tricep Extensions: 3 sets (12, 12, 12)

6. Head Bangers: 3 sets (10, 10, 10)

7. Wide Push-ups: 4 sets (15, 15, 15, 15)

8. Diamond Push-ups: 3 sets (12, 12, 12)

I will also be going for a 3 mile jog following this workout.

Enjoy the calm before the storm, next week, I unleash Armageddon

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment