Thursday, April 5, 2012

Distance Run... With Surprises!

Thursday mornings are the best time to go for a nice long relaxing distance run. With the sun just coming up and the light air, it is the perfect weather and mood to jog for a long distance. That is exactly what I did this morning. Only, as I'm sure you are all aware by now, I had to add more challenging aspects to it. No sense just pushing yourself when you can really dig deep and shove yourself!  So I picked my loop, it was just over 5 miles. Then I thought, I should be able to do 50 pushups per mile! So over the course of jogging 5 miles I completed 250 pushups. That is exactly what you are going to be doing.  So pick your mileage, and make sure to do 50 pushups each mile! I spread mine out and did sets of 20, try to find what works best for you. Don't worry about time, as it is a nice relaxing Thursday morning. Enjoy the air, the sweat, the burn and ultimately, the accomplishment!

Go get em'

No comments:

Post a Comment