Monday, December 10, 2012

week of 5's - Chest

Ok, so I think I may have said that we are getting into the cutting, high intensity phase. Well, not quite yet. I had a long talk with myself this weekend, and think bulking up for the next 3 weeks is the way to go. Not only to I get to eat what I want, spend less time in the gym and pack on muscle, but I will not be burned out when I switch back on the intensity starting in January.  So my plan is crush the weights next 3 weeks. Get big, large and strong. Then turn on the burners starting in 2013. Ill be revitalized, excited, energetic and determined. Let's get big!

1. Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps

2. Incline Dumbbell Press: 5 sets of 5 reps

3. Cable Fly: 5 sets of 5 reps

4. Dips: 5 sets of 5 reps

5. Push-ups: 4 sets of 25

enjoy this layout, we will be doing it all week....tomorrow is Back

No comments:

Post a Comment